Fleet Asset Management
As Turkish Technic we offer customers comprehensive solutions in the subject of Airline/Operator Asset Management.
With international certificates and through our team of experts in their respective fields, as Turkish Technic we provide customers a quality, trustworthy and flawles fleet management service. In this content we provide our customers services in areas of fleet management, aircraft agreements, Phase-In (delivering of aircrafts/adding to the fleet) and Phase-Out (returning of aricraft/removal from fleet).
We’ve perfected our exclusive service policy for individual customer requests through experience gained from providing services for many years to airlines across various regions. Within our service policy, customers receive extensive control and counseling services.
• Overall Situation Assessment and Technical Documentation Oversight
• Assessment of Technical Necessities and Return Conditions of Operation Lease.
• Assessment of Maintenance Reserve Values and Content
• Work Scopes/Strip Report/Final Work Scope assessments of Engine/APU/Landing Gears before entering maintanence.
• Negotiation of Agreements (Technical)
• Pre-purchase Inspection and Venting of Documents
• Aircraft Delivery Inspection
• Phase-In and Phase-Out Assistance
• Defining specifications of newly configured aircraft, admission and controls during the whole or part of the assembly process (AIRBUS and BOEING aircrafts)
• Technical representation during maintenance.
• Scanning of technical documents.