There are over 10.000 aircraft components found in our maintenance repair capabilities. Through certificates held from EASA, FAA and from more than 35 local aviation authorities, Turkish Technic provides customers with component maintenance and certification services. With modern facilities and workshops, advanced technological equipments, specialist experts in their fields and by perfecting our service procedure, we provide added value to our customers; the airline operators.
We have 24 component service workshops at our facilities located on two continents that are decorated with modern technology. At our workshops we successfully implement maintenance-repair and test operations to more than 10.000 components at a high reliability rate and quick return time.
Whether small or large all parts on the aircraft play an important role in having a smooth flying experience. With this importance in mind, every part of the aircraft gets an equally special maintenance treatment. In addition, we provide customers component rental, sale and exchange services that are within our capabilities.
In all of this process; in respects to their needs and requests, we provide our customers with: in-house, fast, trustworthy and quality maintenance services.
Avionics Component Workshop Management
As Turkish Technic we provide customers trustworthy and fast solutions through our 9 avionics component maintenance workshops. At our workshops we annually successfully complete avionic component maintenance operations on about 25.000 aircrafts.
At our Sabiha Gokcen facilities built on 14.000m2 of land, we provide our customers in house maintenance and repair services through our modern workshops and 244 avionic components maintenance personnel whom are experts in the fields.
In respects to number of parts, our departments have the capability to conduct test, repair and overhaul operations to 3717 avionic components. In conducting these operations the latest technological equipments are used and some of them are:
• 5 units of ATEC Series 6 and RF attachment, 2 units of ATEC 5000 test systems
• Testek TS1650 Test systems, Teradyne CTS Test systems
• Rockwell Collings RFT-1000 Test systems
• Rockwell Collins PTS-3500 Weather Radar Test systems
• Honeywell HF Automatic, Q-Line, EGPWS, RWT-4B Weather Radar Test systems
• SYNOR500-H Automatic Test systems
Our avionic component workshop handles with great care all maintenance and repair of electronics found on board the aircraft. As authorized for ACR Artex we provide battery change and programming services for Honeywell, KANNAD, ELTA and Techest brand ELT equipment's.
Services provided for avionic components,
• System components and computers(FCU, ELAC, CPC, ECU etc.)
• Galley inserts, (Oven, water boiler, coffee maker etc.)
• IDG (A310, A320, A330, A340, B737, B777), generator (A310, A320, A330, B737, B777)
• Indicators, displays and sensors (AoA sensor, fire & smoke detector, gyroscopic horizon, tachometer, RMI, altimeter etc.)
• IFE systems, (Panasonic ve Thales)
• FDR & CVR, (Honeywell ve L3)
• Engine firing components (Ignition exciter, ignition lead)
• Aircraft interior and exterior lighting (Ceiling lights (LED and florescent), navigation light, retractable landing light)
• Ventilation and cooling fans (Avionic fan, cargo heater fan)
• Aircraft batteries (Ni-Cd main battery, FNC main battery, battery pack)
• Communication and navigation components (VHF T/R, HF T/R, VOR receiver, DME interrogator, ADF receiver, radio altimeter, EGPWC, ELT)
Mechanic Workshops Management
Our Mechanic & Electromagnetic workshop implements many components found inside the aircraft functioning as its movement properties (Engine, APU, Flight command control…) has the capability of servicing over 1000 components.
Tires and brakes maintenance of Airbus and Boeing type aircrafts are completed in house at our workshops. Some of the aircraft types found in our capability: B737 CL, Boeing B737NG, Boeing 757, Boeing 777, Airbus A300 Series, Airbus A310 Series, Airbus A320 Series, Airbus A330 / 340, Gulfstream 450 / 500 / 550.
Hydraulics Pneumatics Workshop Management
Having decades of experience in the area of aircraft hydraulic system maintenance, our company provides an in depth coverage of aircraft hydraulics maintenance services for Boeing (B737CL, B737NG, B777) and Airbus (A300, A310, A320 series, A330, A340) type aircrafts.
Our company provides customers an impeccable service experience through modern and competent pneumatics facilities and specialist teams experts in their fields. At our workshop we house hot air test equipment producing 750 ºF (400 ºC) temperature and 300psi (20 Bar) pressure for pneumatic component tests.
Pneumatics shop has the capability of in house testing, repairing and overhauling components such as; Air Cycle Machine, Flow Control Valve, Trim Air Valve, Bleed Valve, Precooler Valve which is found in ATA chapter as well as Engine Starter, Starter Valve, Air Chiller, Center Drive Unit etc..
While our specialist teams provide customers an impeccable maintenance service inside the aircraft for many components, they also maintain and repair emergency equipment found on board the aircraft. Some of the components found in our capability; pressure tubes found inside the aircraft, slides, oxygen masks, regulators…
Our modern calibration laboratory at Turkish Technic, test and measurement device calibration are conducted in correspondence with civil aviation regulations and ISO/IEC17025 standards. Calibration department is also accredited by Turkish Accreditation Institute (TURKAK). Our calibration laboratory has the measure and calibration capabilities for the below mentioned content and extend:
Electric (DC/AC voltage, DC/AC current, DC & AC AF power, resillience, capacity, inductance, frequency, phase, high current and tension, time)
• Temperature & Relative humidity,