- We always provide reliable services and products by keeping the maintenance and flight safety our first priority and by implementing risk management practices. We ensure that all personnel work in accordance with human factor principles and encourage for voluntary reporting of safety related issues.
- We offer product and service in accordance with customer expectations to ensure customer satisfication at the highest level and encourge the transmission of customer feedback. In case of customer complaint, we offer solutions to take all necessary measures fastly in accordance with the principles of trust, openness, importiality, confidentiality, accessibility, completeness, equitability and sensitivity for resolving this complaint objectively and encourge our employees who add value in process.
- We provide support of all our personnel for compliance to standarts and regulations with a good professional and technical application. We ensure adoption of quality management systems with awareness of environment and occupational health and safety by giving priority to quality of service and try to reach our purposes and objectives within the determined strategic direction and effective management principle by improving communication, harmony and co-operation between our personnel and with the awareness of authorities and responsibilities.
- In order to become a developing organization by adopting continuous improvement approach as a principle, we consistently review the system and create opportunities for improvement by keeping corporate loyalty and team spirit at the highest level with planning, information and technology based approaches.
- In order to provide cooperation with the stakeholders, we ensure that all our personnel work in line with our all stakeholders including national and international aviation authorities and customers' quality auditors and suppliers.
• We ensure that safety management is the core value and is given top priority within our company.
• We decide in favor of safety when the targets conflict.
• We meet or exceed all applicable aviation regulatory safety requirements and standards.
• We support the Safety Management System by allocating the necessary resources.
• We promote Positive Safety Culture by encouraging non-punitive safety reporting.
• We provide the required safety training to all our employees to increase the safety awareness.
• We clearly define the safety responsibilities and obligations.
• We enable the hazard identification and risk management to run our risks at an acceptable level.
• We continuously improve our safety performance in line with our goals and objectives.
• We take into account human factors in all our activities.
• We convey the safety policy to all levels of the organization for the continuous improvement of safety.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Turkish Technic provides a safe and healthy work environment for employees while doing aircraft, engine, component maintenance and repair operations and guarantees continuous development and improvement activities.
Starting from principle statements, namely “There is no task so urgent or no job so important that we cannot take to time to perform our work safety” and “Safety comes first”, our goals are:
• To ensure safe and secure working environment correspond with national and international standards, laws regulations and related legislations,
• To make the necessary arrangements by tracking the latest regulations and rules, periodically,
• To identify possible accidents and diseases through to risk management in order to set proactive precautions to minimize the work accidents ad losses,
• To maintain and increase staff’s knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety by the continuous training,
• To apply regulations for Occupational Health & Safety completely and timely together with the management and staff who are aware of their responsibilities.
We as the Turkish Technic employees, who have adopted the principals of environmental, have accepted the protection of the “environment” and “natural resources” as main principles.
Due to our respectfulness for the environment, our intention is to be the staff of a continuously improving and environmental friendly company, which perfectly cares about the legal responsibilities for the environment, as well as making the necessary regulations by periodically following-up the latest legal changes.
Our aim is to respect for the environment and leaving a livable world for the coming generations.
Our goals are;
• To ensure more efficient and effective usage of energy and natural resources,
• To minimize the environmental effects caused by the solid, liquid and gaseous waste resulting from our industrial activities,
• To increase the opportunities for reusing and recycling of products in order to avoid environmental pollution,
• To maintain the continuity of the trainings for the employees in order to improve the environmental consciousness and sensitivity.
Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Policies are presented to public and related organizations.